UK Offshore Operators Association
Oil & Gas UK, the voice of the offshore industry
- The trade association that speaks for the whole sector
- The definitive source of information about the UK upstream
- The gateway to industry networks and expertise
Oil & Gas UK is the leading representative body for the UK offshore oil and gas industry. It is a not-for-profit organisation, established in April 2007 on the foundations of the UK Offshore Operators Association (UKOOA) and incorporating the contractor companies who were members of the now disbanded Industry Leadership Team.
Membership is open to all companies active in the UK continental shelf, from super majors to large contractor businesses and from independent oil companies to SMEs working in the supply chain.
Our aim is to strengthen the long-term health of the offshore oil and gas industry in the United Kingdom by working closely with companies across the entire sector, governments and all other stakeholders to address the issues that affect your business.
We do this by:
- raising the profile of the UK offshore oil and gas industry, one of the country’s greatest economic successes in modern times
- promoting open dialogue within and across all sectors of the industry on topics that influence your activities, including technical, fiscal, safety, environmental and skills issues, and brokering solutions
- developing and delivering industry-wide initiatives and programmes
- engaging with governments and other external organisations with a stake in the industry’s future
Date added: 2008-08-12 | Last updated: 2008-12-31 06:14:05 | Viewed: 68 times