- Licensed User
- You are licensed as a personal user of globmaritime.com. Access is via your username and password. This agreement will come into effect when you take a single user or multi-user license with the website or a subscription to the hard copy with appropriate web license. We will allow you access on the basis that;
- Your username and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else if you have a single user license;
- If a multi-user license has been purchased only access by the set number of licenses will be permitted;
- You will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a licensed user to gain access to any part of globmaritime.com. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. If a multi-user license has been purchased, you are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with any of these terms and conditions, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to globmaritime.com immediately and without giving you any advance notice. If a password is used by a third party without permission this is deemed a breach of contract and we will act accordingly both against you and the third party. The following terms and conditions apply to subscription transactions;
- Licenses are accepted on an annual basis;
- Access details and print material cannot be circulated outside the purchasing location without prior consent from the GlobMaritime;
- Permission is required from the GlobMaritime before any part of any of our publications is reproduced in print or electronically;
- Licenses begin only upon receipt of payment;
- Termination of License: If we wish to bring the agreement to an end, we will do so by e-mailing you at the address you have registered giving notice of one week. The agreement will terminate and your username and password will become invalid immediately. You can unsubscribe by e-mailing us at
. Again, the agreement will terminate and your username and password will become invalid immediately.
- Use of Material Appearing on the GlobMaritime: For the purpose of this agreement, "material" means any material published on the globmaritime.com website including, without limitation all text, images and graphics of any nature whatsoever, regardless of whether the copyright or any other intellectual property rights rest with the GlobMaritime, globmaritime.com or a third party. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on globmaritime.com. You must not reproduce any part of globmaritime.com or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have given you prior consent that you may do so. We may be prepared to allow you to distribute or reproduce other parts of globmaritime.com or the material, in certain other circumstances.
- Disclaimer of Liability
The GlobMaritime does not give any warranty, condition or guarantee as to the availability, accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information and material published on the GlobMaritime and expressly disclaim (to the maximum extent permitted by law) all liability and responsibility for damages or loss arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. the GlobMaritime expressly excludes:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. You can access other sites via links from the GlobMaritime. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents. We give no warranties of any kind of concerning globmaritime.com or the material. In particular, we do not warrant that globmaritime.com or any of its content is virus free. You must take your precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other communication or by anything which has destructive properties.
Third Party Material on globmaritime.com: You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on globmaritime.com. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. If you want to advertise on globmaritime.com, please email
- Changes to Material on globmaritime.com: We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- 8. Data Protection: Unless you have indicated on the registration form that you do not wish to receive direct marketing material, your personal details will be included on a database compiled for direct marketing purposes. From time to time you may receive direct marketing information, either from us or from third parties. If you have not indicated that you do not wish to receive direct marketing material, but change your mind about this you should notify Customer Services at
As soon after this as is reasonably practicable, we will remove your name from the direct marketing database.
- Variations: Any changes to these terms and conditions will be made available via the globmaritime.com website at least 7 days in advance of the changes taking effect and you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions by accessing the globmaritime.com website following the changes taking effect.
- Force Majeure: You acknowledge that your use of, or access to, the globmaritime.com website may be subject to interruption or delay. the GlobMaritime do not give you any warranty that the globmaritime.com website or the services offered through it will be error free, without interruption or delay, or free from defects in design or engineering.
- Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences: You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Jurisdiction: This agreement and your use of the globmaritime.com website shall be governed by Vietnamese law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Vietnamese courts.
- No Advice: No tax, legal or investment advice of any kind (including advice and opinions with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular securities transactions, financial products or investment strategy) is being provided by the GlobMaritime to the user. Any investment decisions made by the user will be based solely on their own evaluation of their financial circumstances and investment objectives and not on the basis of any investment information given in globmaritime.com.